Welcome back to my last Spooky Skeleton Post! This will round out the series. I’ve had fun making these creations, and I hope you’ve been inspired by them! In this post, I will be making 2 sets of Skeleton Serving Spoons.
This project is a snap, so let’s get these little guys ready for your Halloween soiree!
Hi there and welcome back! Happy Halloween!
Today, I’ll show you how to make this Ice Bath Skeleton Party Bucket. This is the third in my Halloween DIY Skeleton Series, and the second of my Skeleton Party Buckets. It’s SUPER simple to create, and a great edition to the first Ship of Fools Skeleton Party Bucket. If you’re having a Halloween gathering, these little guys will make your house Party-Ready!
All you need for this VERY easy Halloween DIY is:
- One of these Skeletons from Michael’s (on the left) or Target (on the right).
- This Lucite Party Bowl from Target.
- This Metallic Copper Spray Paint from Michael’s.
- Crystal Clear Spray Acrylic. This is a lacquer that won’t change the color of your spray paint. Available at Michael’s. *Note* Some colors of spray paint are changed more significantly than others, when using lacquer. For example, the Rose Gold Metallic Spray that I used in the First Ship of Fools Party Bucket, changes dramatically with any lacquer. The Metallic Copper I used for this project, did not change at all. This Crystal Clear is definitely the best spray I have found for spraying over spray paint.
- E6000 Adhesive. Michael’s.
That’s everything! Simple! Hopefully you have some of these things left over from the last project… let’s get rollin’!
Hi there and welcome back for the second creation in my Halloween DIY Skeleton Series! This DIY is fun, simple, and quick, so for those of you who like instant gratification, this is your project!
The Ship of Fools Skeleton Party Bucket can be used for ice and drinks, candy, or treat bags… just a few ideas on the menu! It holds about 3/4 of a bag of ice and 3 or 4 beers (if you really squish ’em in). Of course it can be used for soda, water, or treats!
Hi there and Happy Halloween!!! I can’t believe it’s that time again!
I LOVE Halloween because it’s the gateway to the holidays, and it represents Fall, with all of its beautiful, warm colors and rustic scents. I also love that you can go crazy with spooky decorations… anything goes at Halloween! Some go for the really cutesy decor. Some get really creepy and some are just a happy medium, but I think that anything is allowed. You can go tacky, or elegant, but the goal of this holiday, is to have FUN! I appreciate the houses that go really nuts, because those are the ones that make this holiday what it is- spooky, thrilling entertainment- and sheer joy for my 8 year old son!
This season, I’ve made a tray that is ghostly, ghastly, and just a little bit elegant, to add to my growing collection of Halloween paraphernalia (to see my album of Halloweens, Past and Present, click here). This will be the first in a series of Spooky Skeleton Halloween Crafts that I’m rolling out. This particular tray, the first in the series, can be used for food and drink, as a candle display, or anything else your heart desires! It’s adorable in a spooky skeleton sort of way. Festive and fun. Very Halloweeny!